Darren arrived on Friday from Edmonton and, unfortunately, brought the rain with him.
Yesterday we went to the job site and then bought materials. We had a tough time finding flexible conduit to put over the HDPE tubing so it could bend 180 degrees within the 12 inch rebar cages. But we found some.
Today, we had quite a time putting the cages together. It was ‘learn as you go’ and I think there is still lots to learn.
Jo-Anne dropped by and had us pose for pictures in front of the gradeall.
We worked all day, putting the high density polyethelene (HDPE) tubing into the rebar cages. There are 25 cages (20 thirty-foot cages and 5 thirty-eight foot cages) that two (2) U-tube loops must go into.
There was quite a learning curve as we completed almost 18 of the 25 cages.