We completed the west window bay of the temporary site office today. After returning today with the 6 ft. level and finding that, yes, the framing was square, we completed the window.
As well, the final 4×8 sheet of plywood was tucked into the south-east corner of the decking and screwed down. I convinced Paul Fulton to drop by the site and give me a hand positioning the plywood (more problems with the the tongue and groove. The deck is now complete (and the pipe is even painted florescent orange for safely).
Just as I was about to leave the site, Matt Jung of 88HVAC returned my call. We discussed the visit to Hi-Velocity Systems in Edmonton and how I was impressed with their product line. Matt asked about the final radiant design and then asked me to visit a job site in Hillsborough on Monday. He said that it would help to understand the alternatives that we are considering so we can finalize the design.
Monday will be a busy day.