Filling the Void … Done!

It was a struggle to the end.

And now, we’re done.

Problems with the Conveyor

We had a problem with the first conveyor.  It stopped and United Rentals sent a maintainer to fix it.  It required parts, which we couldn’t wait for so we finished moving the remaining soil with wheelbarrows.

With the conveyor stopped, we got the wheelbarrows out.  Now, the real work begins.

With the conveyor stopped, we got the wheelbarrows out. Now, the real work begins.

Identifying the problem with the gear box.  Oh well ...

Identifying the problem with the gear box. Oh well ...

Moving the remaining dirt by hand with wheelbarrows.

Moving the remaining dirt by hand with wheelbarrows.

We filled the void!

We filled the void!

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Name and Email Address are required fields. Your email will not be published or shared with third parties.