This project is to renovate the main floor of our Claude Oakland designed Eichler home, which was built in 1969, and to put a lower level under the existing house.
Additional details and descriptions are on the following pages:
You can see PDFs of the current versions of the architectural and structural drawings on the following page:
We started this ‘journey’ in February 2008, with the following milestones:
- Submitted application for a site development permit.
- Public hearing for the site development permit.
- Applied for a building permit.
- Applied for and received a ‘deconstruction permit‘.
- Received a building permit for the shoring piers.
- Received a swimming pool permit.
- Received a building permit.
- ‘Broke ground‘ on the building permit.
There will be plenty of milestones to come, and this page will be updated accordingly.